CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2012

CleanWell Hand Sanitizer Wipe review

I received a sample of the CleanWell Hand Sanitizing Wipe from Influenster to test out in my Naturals VoxBox. It came with one naturally sanitizing wipe, 5" x 7", that is alcohol free. It was a very unexpected surprise the fact that it didn't smell like a hospital when I opened it. Rather it has a nice, subtle citrus scent. I tested it out after coming back from the park with my dog on my hands and I have to say its a great product.
Most times with hand wipes, you are left with a very noticeable chemical residue on you hands. They never really feel quite clean - unless you use these! My hands felt fresh and clean, not sticky or slimy at all! And the great thing is that they don't dry out right away, which I would imagine is ideal for people with children so they can keep cleaning up those messes without using several wipes.
After looking at the website, I think I would get the Ginger Bergamot Starter Pack since it comes with the pocket pack of individual wipes. These are totally worth buying since they don't use any harsh chemicals!
I love the fact that on the "Who we are" section of their website they proudly commit the fact that they're "not just another company that makes stuff you clean with." They're, "a group of people who set out to find a better way to clean."

No comments:

Post a Comment