CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

EBOOST review

I tried the sample of EBOOST that I received in my Naturals VoxBox from Influenster
I have to admit that the night before I got no sleep whatsoever and I was exhausted! And on top of that, I ran out of milk for my coffee...so I was running on fumes. 

It dissolves well in water and wasn't too orange-y tasting. I'm not sure if thats a word, but it works for me. 
I grabbed this from the EBOOST website :

What is EBOOST?

EBOOST is a naturally flavored effervescent vitamin supplement that comes in powder, tablet or shot form. EBOOST’s natural proprietary blend delivers energy that is unyielding, focus that is unclouded, immunity that is derived from vitamins and minerals, and a means of recovery that is not only sugar-free, but delivers essential nutrients. EBOOST gives all those who rely on it a healthy competitive advantage. At work. At play. For life.


It actually is very good for a powder drink. Didn't have that nasty film that powder drinks usually get on the top and tasted like an orange soda. 

I really did feel the kick of energy afterwards. I would totally consider buying this, maybe not for everyday use - self proclaimed coffee junkie - but definitely for those hot afternoons when I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment